- Kitchen Benchtops Brisbane Would you like to get in touch with Smartstone? You can give us a call at one of the five Smartstone HQs around Australia or customer service on 1300 888 607. Or send an email with any questions you may have.
Smartstone’s benchtop collections are inspired by four destinations: Santorini, Toledo, Milan and Paris. Each of our 26 stunning colours are housed in the collection that best reflects its style and character. Smartstone brings that inspiration to your living space, so you can achieve the beauty and prestige of natural stone benchtops in an affordable way.Quartz benchtops are sought after by architects, interior designers and kitchen retailers for their many practical benefits, as well as for their beauty. Smartstone is a surface material that offers the exceptional durability of quartz, low moisture absorption, high resistance to heat, scratching, chipping and cracking and resistance to acids, oils and liquids such as red wine and coffee.These features make Smartstone the perfect choice for numerous interior applications, residentially and commercially. It is a particularly popular surface choice for kitchen benchtops in Brisbane homes, as well as splashbacks, bathroom vanity tops, bath surrounds and wall panelling.
Many discerning home owners, architects, builders and interior designer prefer quartz benchtops in Brisbane. Here’s why Smartstone is the smarter choice in quartz benchtops for residential and commercial spaces.
- – Achieve the look of natural stone benchtops with the durability of engineered quartz surfaces
- – Affordable luxury and prestige in your home
- – A 15-year Limited Warranty on all purchases
- – International health, safety and environmental certification
- – Smartstone is tested by respected industry bodies and environmental organisations
- – Surfaces are polished and don’t require sealing
- – Choice of 26 versatile patterns and colours to suit every interior style
Smartstone engineered stone benchtops give Brisbane homes the beauty and prestige of natural stone benchtops with the substance of quartz. It is a surface material composed of a minimum 93% natural quartz – one of the hardest minerals on earth – and resins used as a binding agent and pigments. Using advanced technology, Smartstone offers the most natural looking surfaces available in engineered quartz.Every Smartstone product has met Smartstone’s exacting standards of quality, durability, innovation and value, as well as achieving stringent safety and environmental certification.Smartstone supplies quartz surfaces for residential and commercial spaces in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and around Australia, as well as in New Zealand, Singapore and the US. Discover the difference Smartstone could make to your space, design project or retail showroom.